A blog dedicated to capturing memories

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I had the chance to take some pictures of a sweet little girl.  We had a lot of fun trying to get her to hold still just for one sec.  She was very busy!  We used to live down the street from this family and miss them terribly!  Here is a little peak of this cutie!





I have been terrible about posting this week!  We finally got over the sickness... and have been playing catch up.  It took alot out of us!  On Sunday my husband's sermon was centered on love (in light of valentines day) and apparently talked about his love for me... however, i had to leave before he gave his sermon because we had a sick child!  That is parenthood!

But now we are back in action!  I got to go see my friends new house last night and I helped paint for a while.  Today i have nothing on the agenda!!  I love Saturday like this.  We will see what this day brings!

Happy Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.