A blog dedicated to capturing memories

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I found this pic on pinterest and have been wanting to try it.



This is what my nails looked like before... i know yuck right?!?!



My ring is also disgustingly dirty!
Next i put on a pale pink color because as you can tell i don't always get it off right away and this way it wont be as noticeable.



Then i painted only the end with clear polish.


Then i just put the lid of the glitter container under my ring finger so i could just poor the extra glitter back in the container.


Then i painted a clear coat over them all.  And wallah!


Just ignore that nasty hangnail on the left... i can't be perfect!



And the ring is clean!!!!  Much needed!




3 comments:

  1. What kind of glitter did you use? I wanna try that! It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is glitter that came in a finger nail polish kit. It is a very fine glitter. It is by Fing'rs. But i am pretty sure you could use any glitter from the craft section at the store, i would just get as fine of a glitter as you can. I have a huge kit of diff glitters. I can share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the kindest lady ever! I ruin your new dining room table and you still offer to share your nail stuff with me! :) I think I have seen that kind of glitter in a nail kit before now that I think about it. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.