A blog dedicated to capturing memories

Sunday, February 19, 2012

We had an AMAZING weekend.  Really sad to see it come to an end.  Yesterday we all put on our coats and spent the afternoon outside.  Living next to the church we have a great playground at the church to play at.  We spent the afternoon riding bikes, swinging and my husband giving rides to the kids on his motorcycle.  Another perk to living next door to the church we have a nice size parking lot that is attached to our driveway for him to give rides on.

Today we had church then went with my husband to an assisted living center where he was going to preach.  I love to go with him and bring the kids.  The residents love children and my kids love interacting with them.  Cici was all  smiles and waves.  Then we stopped by one of the church members apartments at the living center where the kids got get some candy and see pics of her grandchildren.  Such amazing people!  We planned a picnic hopefully in the near future with her.

I stopped at the store on the way home today and while i was walking down the aisle out of the corner of my eye a pink box caught my attention and i did one of those stop and reverse maneuvers.  This is a normal thing for me at the store.  I definitely fall for impulse buy tricks.  My husband always tells me "you know they put those on the end of the isle like for people like you"  They get me everytime!!  But this was well worth it!  I recommend trying these.



I am usually a control freak and have a hard time just letting the kids make things without me interfering... but today i let them do this all on their own.  We only had one eggshell in the batter.  They made cupcakes and i am struggling to keep from eating them all!

Now laying in bed with the girls watching Dora... not by choice of the older girls.   The boys are watching walking dead, not my thing so i guess i will browse pinterest for a while... darn!    The kids don't have school tomorrow so no bedtime tonight.  I love nights like this, amazing how exhausting the whole bedtime routine can be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.