A blog dedicated to capturing memories

Sunday, January 15, 2012

This is so easy and makes your hands feel so soft.  Feels so good while rubbing it in.

Ingrediants:
Olive Oil
Sugar

See... i told you it was easy!

I found an old bath and body works bottle that was basically empty.


Cleaned it out and took the stickers off.


Then you just add the olive oil and sugar.


I filled the bottle about half full with olive oil and then added 1/4 cup of sugar.


I was too lazy to go find the funnel so i just rolled up a piece of paper to add the sugar.


You do have to shake it because the sugar and oil don't mix when the sugar is added.


I just dug thru my fabric stash because i wanted to make it pretty... couldn't just have a plain bottle!


The sugar does settle to the bottle some so i just shake before i use it each time.  But that's it!  Simple and amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.