A blog dedicated to capturing memories

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oh my.  That sums up my day pretty good.  Cici has a double ear infection and is a beast.  I am also playing single parent right now.  I really feel for the parents that do this all the time.  I don't think i could survive this for very long.  Today wasn't all bad, ended it on a bad note so out of pure exhaustion all i can think about is the bad!  This morning we made bath paint.  The girls took a LONG bath so i got alot done.  I worked this morning so the time was much appreciated.

Please look past the horribly gross looking muffin pan.  The paint looks pretty though right?


My oldest daughter had a birthday party this afternoon and since we live 20 miles from the town the party was in I needed to waste 2 hours so that i didn't have to drive there and back 4 times.  Since Cici isn't feeling the greatest and has been pure cranky it wasn't an easy thing.  We had many tantrums... the kind where the child is on the floor and you just leave them to do their thing.  I do not feed into her when she does this.  It really just makes me want to laugh... and cry.  Then we went to visit my brother who is still in town.  Cici did great from then until we got home... then it was all down hill again.  But now as she is laying next to me asleep I am able to look at her and see my precious little baby again. Slowly the stress is going away.

So remember that child's masterpiece board i was talking about before??  Well I called the next day and they were able to hold it for me :) Yay!  We picked it up today.  So glad i got it.  I think i will spotlight a different child each week to keep the peace.





Now that i have had some time to myself i am feeling SO much more at ease.  I told the older kids that i just needed a little mommy break.  But now i think we all need to SLEEP.  Ahhhhh... sounds so good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.