A blog dedicated to capturing memories

Monday, January 16, 2012

I am the type who has to be doing something constantly...  if i have any free time i fill it up with something.  I became a mother at 17 and have been on the go since then.  We went out of town today with the kids because they didn't have school so my 20 month old fell asleep on the way home and i was actually able to keep her asleep when we got home (which never happens by the way).  The other kids were downstairs playing and i was only getting dinner ready (like making dinner really wasn't enough ;) ).  So i decided to have some fun with the camera.  The kids get tired of me using them as guinea pigs so i used myself for a change.  I had some fun with the mirror... here they are.














 
I am obsessed with black and white photos... there is just something about them... maybe the simplicity.  But They are my fav!  I also had fun playing with using different angles and the reflection of the mirror.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.