A blog dedicated to capturing memories

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I have been in this ongoing battle with my living room since we moved here.  I had red curtains at our old house and thought i would reuse those at this house.  I picked a honey yellow color and really liked the color... until now.  The room just wasn't doing it for me so i tried  to dress up the curtains by adding some stripes.  I am just not feelin it.

Today i was looking on fabricguru.com and found this gem :)  For only... wait for it...$3.95 per yard!!!!  I didn't know the look i wanted but knew i wanted this for the curtains.


I am thinking a greyish brown color would look great on the walls.  I want something that black and white photos will really look good on.  These are some colors that i thought would look good.


I have black leather furniture.  So it would go good with these colors too.

In other news.  Syler had a music program last night.  I didn't find out that he had a music program until he walked in the door at 4:30 and told me he had to be there at 6:45.  After i whined like a baby for a few mins  we moved quickly along to get dinner and get out the door.  Here are some snapshots of our night.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.