A blog dedicated to capturing memories

Friday, March 16, 2012

Here are few things that have put a smile on my face today:

My treadmill, if i go without getting on this thing, i really feel blah.  But once i get on it i get a much needed energy boost.


Nail polish!  I love to have my fingernails painted.  Also gives me a little boost.   It is the little things that help me feel so much better about myself!  It is so important to give yourself time and to take care of yourself.

Birthday invitations.  I am so excited about these.  Aren't they just adorable??  (i know it is a seriously bad photo, my camera on my phone is horrible)  Made them on snapfish.


And last but not least Warm weather!!!!  Makes me want to do this!  (and go to the lake ;) )


HAAAPPPYYYY FRIDAY!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.