A blog dedicated to capturing memories

Friday, March 23, 2012

Well...  Syler's dirtbike experienced it's first wreck tonight and it wasn't by Syler.  I decided to give it a try.  Got on with full confidence.  Got it started.  Let off the clutch...  pulled back the throttle... and ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!  I popped TWO wheelies... that's right, not just one, TWO!  Then proceeded straight towards a barbed wire fence where i then decided it would be a good place to park it.  lol on it's side.  Ok so maybe it crashed not parked.  I couldn't let go of the throttle... i don't know why, but i couldn't and attempted to jump off when i realized i was going into the fence.  I didn't make it off all of the way and quickly crawled out from underneath. I then realized what actually happened and died laughing hysterically along with everyone else that was watching me.  Unfortunately we had company :/  I walked away with minor bruises and only bent the clutch.  So all in all it was a good day!  Syler is still cracking up.  Glad we can all laugh at it now!  From what i hear my legs were flailing and i was flying, just to give you a visual.  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have recuperated from the malfunction of the dirtbike. Glad you are adventurous and have fun with your family. I wouldn't mind giving a dirtbike challenge a try! c-:

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.